18 total views
How can you track status of your application for enrolment with GST that you have submitted?
As an existing taxpayer, you can enrol with GST at the GST Common Portal. On submission of the Enrolment Application, you will be given an Application Reference Number (ARN). You can track status of your application by tracking this ARN.
To track application status of Enrolment Application, you need to perform the following steps:
- Access the gst.gov.inURL.
- The GST Home page is displayed.
- Click the EXISTING USER LOGIN
- The Login page is displayed.
- In the Usernamefield, type the username that you created.
- In the Passwordfield, type the password.
- In the Type the characters you see in the image belowfield, type the captcha text as shown on the screen.
- Click the LOGIN
- The Welcome page is displayed.
- Click the CONTINUE
- The Dashboard is displayed.
- Click the Dashboard> My Saved application
- The My Application Status page is displayed. There, you can see the status of your Enrolment Application.