34 total views
How to fill details of goods and Services?
- In case you deal with Goods or Commodities, you need to mention the HSN Code in the Goods tab.
In some cases you may know the HSN Code, and in some cases you might not know the HSN Code.
Case 1: In case you know the HSN Code
Let us take an example that you need to add the HSN Code 61051010. To add the HSN Code, perform the following steps:
- Step 1:-In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, enter the first four digit 6105 from the HSN Code
- Step 2:- In the Search HSN Code field, enter the HSN code 61051010. HSN Code is successfully added
Case 2: In case you do not know the HSN Code
Let us take an example where the dealer deals with cotton textile.
- Step1:- In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type cotton; related HSN Chapter list is displayed. From the displayed list, scroll and select the appropriate option (in this case 5208).
- Step2:- In the Search HSN Code field, again type cotton or 5208; related HSN Code list is displayed. From the displayed list, scroll and select the appropriate option. In case the appropriate option is not visible, scroll and select the View All link.
- Step3:- Select the check boxes for HSN codes to be added. Scroll between the pages to select the appropriate option.
- Step 4:- Click the Add HSN Code is successfully added. * Important Note:- In case you want to add another good or commodity, click theX icon.
- In case you deal with services, you need to mention the SAC Code in the Services tab.
You can add maximum 5 goods and 5 services. In case, you have more than 5 goods or services, you must add the top 5 goods or services you are dealing with.
Perform the following steps to add SAC code:-
- Step 1:- In the Search by Name or Codefield, type the name or the SAC Code of the services supplied by the business. SAC is successfully added
- Step 2:- Click the SAVE & CONTINUEbutton