206 total views
How to troubleshoot DSC Issues?
To troubleshoot the DSC issue, you first need to check if the trust key tool version is updated to the latest version on your machine. To check the version of the Trust Key tool, you need to perform the following steps:-
- Plug-in the hard token DSC dongle
- Double click or right-click on the TRUST KEY tool icon on the Desktop
- Press Ctrl + Alt +Del keys combination on the keyboard to open the Task Manager
- Locate the TRUST KEY tool in the running process. Right-click and select Properties option from the dropdown list
- On the TrustAdminTool.exe Properties window, click the Details tab and view the Product version
- If the Product version is 18.104.22.168 and designer is not working for TRUST KEY tool, you need to update this software to the latest version
- For diagnosing the TRUST KEY tool, open the TRUST KEY tool. Go to Option menu and then select the Diagnostic Tool icon
- Once the diagnostic is finished and installation is repaired successfully, you can submit your application using the DSC.
Important note 1:-In case emSigner is still getting freeze, you need to update the TRUST KEY tool application to the latest version.
Trust key:-Trustkey USB security token is a highly portable, easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for powerful PKI authentication of secure online transactions. It features a plug-and-play capability that brings added convenience to customers. Designed to meet the demand for a secure, fast and reliable external authentication device with built-in security mechanisms, TrustKEY is the latest generation of USB security devices, built to facilitate high-speed data transmission and encryption operations based on PKI technology.
How can you install the updated version of TRUST KEY tool from the Internet?
To install the updated version of the TRUST KEY tool from the Internet, you need to perform the following steps:
- Download the latest version for TRUST KEYtool from Internet.Ex:http://www.emudhra.com/repository/downloads/Trust_Key.exe
(Supported version should be higher than 5.3.2)
- Double click on the TRUST KEYtool exe icon
- The Install TRUST KEYtool window is displayed
- Click the Install button to start the installation process
- A success message is displayed for the successful installation of the TRUST KEYtool
- Click the Finish button
- Check the version of the TRUST KEYtool
- If the product version of the tool is updated, you can submit your application using the DSC.