32 total views
Now to move goods in Rajasthan E Way has to be generated. Please note following:-
1. For those goods which are covered under schedule I,II,III,IV V and VI
2. Kindly note goods for value exceeding Rs. 50000/- as defined in Rule 138 of the Rajasthan Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
3. kindly note for any purpose
4. E Way bill is required When value exceeding fifty thousand rupees in relation to a supply; or for reasons other than supply; or due to inward supply from an unregistered person Rule 138.
5. E Way bill is required irrespective of the value of the consignment where goods are sent by a principal located in one State or Union territory to a job worker located in any other State or Union territory Rule 138. Proviso 3rd
6. E Way bill is required irrespective of the value of the consignment where handicraft goods are transported from one State or Union territory to another State or Union territory by a person who has been exempted from the requirement of obtaining registration under clauses (i) and (ii) of section 24. Rule 138. Proviso 4th
7. Below mentioed 2 circulars are important.